- Product and support program services representation, exhibited through expert understanding and knowledge in product education.
- Executing company approved programs and tools pertinent to the successful education of company products.
- Deliver sales results that meet and or exceed sales goals established by management.
- Management of territory to include documentation of effective pre-call and post call reords via the companyís database reporting process.
- Utilization of resources within territory following corporate direction.
- Drive customer satisfaction by building trust through professional relationships with physician offices.
- Responsible for delivering on-label messages in support of product approved indications.
- Compliance with all sales forces promotional/ corporate guidelines.
- Bachelorís degree from an accredited college or university
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical sales required
- Ability to translate complex medical or scientific information into key sales and marketing messages
- Documented record of successful selling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to accommodate up to 30-70% travel by plane, train and/or automobile (including overnight travel) (depends on assigned territory)
- Must live within assigned territory
- Weekend and evening hours may be required based on the needs of the business