- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communications systems by identifying needs; evaluating options, maintaining equipment and approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing Personal networks.
- Contributes team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processed, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.