- Assesses if he store have met company standards and expectations.
- Inspects the whole store, train staff and conduct meetings.
- Recruits and fires store employees and managers.
- Regularly visit branches/ locations to inspect and interview individual store management.
- Conduct meetings and may recommend changes regarding store activities and procedures and even staff changes.
- Conduct staff assessments and have the power to apply salary changes to store employees.
- Intervene in staff level disputes, settle them and to report personnel issues and matters to the recruiting staff.
- Apply innovative approaches and new techniques in supervising stores in their area in order to keep updated with competition.
- Recommend new adaptations in supervisions and modifications to company policies if those policies fail to work in their district.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communications, computer, organization and teamwork skills
- Four year degree in business
- 5 years managerial experience