- Manage all the daily operations that take place in the company.
- Planning operation from the beginning and implementing them after approval of the higher authorities.
- Coordinate between the different departments
- Increase between the different departments
- Keep a close watch on the budgets of each department
- Should know and understand workings of each department.
- Implement strict budgetary controls.
- Solve all the problems that arise through the day.
- Delegation of duties to the right employees.
- Collecting reports from all the departmental heads.
- Make suggestion for promotion as they work with all the employees closely and know the capabilities of each individual.
- Help the management make plans for future business ventures.
- Identify potential markets.
- Business Administration
- Years of experience working in any department of the company
- Knowledge of the latest market conditions; should competent in using computers