- In charge of the entire branch managers in his or her assigned area of responsibility.
- Visit company braches within their area to ensure that all the company’s braches performance in their area are doing well.
- Evaluates the assigned branches performance in terms of profitability, production and its employee’s performance.
- Manipulate company branches that are not doing well.
- Apply all managerial functions in a wide scope; Lead the branch managers to perform well, organizing its branches to perform well, controlling branch uncertain expense, and implementing certain strategies to avoid uncertainties or risks.
- Be updated with current economic trends to formulate and ply it on branches under their jurisdiction in order to avoid business failures and loss of sales.